Director of Alumni Engagement
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.
Please see Special Instructions for more details.Employment in this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable to Dartmouth College. A criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
|Position Title||Director of Alumni Engagement|
|Department||Development and Alumni Services, Tuck|
Develops, plans, implements, and directs strategies, initiatives, services, and activities that engage Tuck alumni with the school and with one another. Explores innovative ways to integrate alumni into Tuck’s distinctly personal, connected, and transformative learning community that creates, teaches, and applies life-changing knowledge.
|Skills & Knowledge||
• Able to clearly and persuasively articulate to alumni the benefits of their engagement.
• Extensive experience and demonstrated success in a graduate school alumni relations leadership position, or similarly sophisticated constituent engagement role at a preeminent organization.
• Master’s degree, preferably in business, or the equivalent in education and experience.
|SEIU Level||Not an SEIU Position|
|Employment Category||Regular Full Time|
|Department Contact for Cover Letter||Tye Deines, Executive Director of Talent Management, Tuck School of Business|
|Equal Opportunity Employer||
Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.
|Special Instructions to Applicants||
Employment in this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable to Dartmouth College. A criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
• Develops, proposes, implements, and leads Tuck’s alumni engagement strategies, plans, and operations in collaboration with Advancement and other Tuck leaders, and alumni relations and development team members.
|--||Performs other duties as assigned.|
- Cover Letter
- Additional Document #1
- Additional Document #2
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- American Library Association
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Craig's List
- Dartmouth College Employee
- Dartmouth Employment Web Site
- Diverse Issues
- Diversity, Inc.
- Eagle Times
- Employment & Staffing Office
- Higher Ed Jobs
- Hispanic Outlook
- IEEE Computer Society
- Inside Higher Ed Jobs
- Job Central
- Job Fair
- Manchester Union Leader
- Media Bistro
- National Black MBA Association
- Trade Show/Conference
- Valley News
- Wall Street Journal On-Line
- Women in Higher Education
- Workplace Diversity
- Yahoo Job Board
- Other (Please specify below)
If you answered "Other" to the above question, please specify here
(Open Ended Question)