Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.
Please see Special Instructions for more details.Employment in this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable to Dartmouth College. A criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
|Position Title||Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant|
|Department||Human Resources - People Services|
The Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant will work to fill assigned vacancies within specific divisional and department units. Incumbent will work closely with hiring managers and stakeholders to anticipate and respond to hiring needs, including training, conducting interviews, qualifying candidates, and ensuring a compliant hiring process. This position will also be responsible for sourcing, identifying and screening highly qualified talent for hard to fill positions to present to talent team and other stakeholders across campus.
|Skills & Knowledge||
|SEIU Level||Not an SEIU Position|
|Employment Category||Regular Full Time|
|Department Contact for Cover Letter||Ahmed Mohammed|
|Equal Opportunity Employer||
Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.
|Special Instructions to Applicants||
Employment in this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable to Dartmouth College. A criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
• Provides consultation to hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process, including hiring strategies, recruitment cycle timing, coaching and guidance on best practices and sourcing trends
Sourcing and Networking
• Utilizes effective sourcing strategies, including social media platforms and database mining/web searches, etc. to generate candidate leads. Develops a network of sources and relationships with college career development offices, professional associations, community organizations, etc. to identify high potential applicants.
• Creates awareness and ensures that recruitment initiatives demonstrate measurable commitment to diversity and inclusivity.
|--||Performs other duties as assigned|
- Cover Letter
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- American Library Association
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Craig's List
- Dartmouth College Employee
- Dartmouth Employment Web Site
- Diverse Issues
- Diversity, Inc.
- Eagle Times
- Employment & Staffing Office
- Higher Ed Jobs
- Hispanic Outlook
- IEEE Computer Society
- Inside Higher Ed Jobs
- Job Central
- Job Fair
- Manchester Union Leader
- Media Bistro
- National Black MBA Association
- Trade Show/Conference
- Valley News
- Wall Street Journal On-Line
- Women in Higher Education
- Workplace Diversity
- Yahoo Job Board
- Other (Please specify below)
If you answered "Other" to the above question, please specify here
(Open Ended Question)